Flush By Unit
The flush-by unit having a static hook load capacity of 25 Ton.
It will be truck mounted with a Mud pump and a water tank of 10 M3 capacity.
The flush-by unit with third party certification.
The flush-by unit will perform the flushing job and will have a static hook load capacity of 30 Ton. The flush-by unit will be truck mounted with a Mud pump and a water tank of 20 m3 capacity
The advantages of the Flush By Unit
• The Flush By Unit is typically used to perform the same function as a fully outfitted
workover rig, but limited to shallow wells.
• The unit is much easier and faster to move and set up, and are typically manned by
fewer operators then conventional workover rigs.
• Flush By Units are much more adaptable to customer’s unique requirements.
• Mast with crown block
• Draw-works winch
• Auxiliary winch
• Triplex High Pressure Pump
• Booster pump and circulation pump
• High and Low Pressure Manifold
• 2 Fluid tanks (2 x 3 m³)
• Working platform and operator panel
• Cable braces to the chassis
• Additional 400l diesel tank